The Crazy Hat Society Etsy Store Front!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Again: bored and searched for hilarious hats on etsy

I wanted to see who else makes cool animal hats for adults like me.... and well this is what I have found so far...



Unique handmade character hat made to look like Chilly Willy penguin with ear  flaps

Unique handmade character hat made to look like Chilly Willy penguin with ear flaps
zoom






I think this is wicked cute, and it looks like it was done without a pattern perhaps. This Fiber-Artist has tons of amazing hats this one is just one of my favorites!


Frog Hat in All sizes The Mouth Color is Now Red Unless you request Pink

Frog Hat in All sizes The Mouth Color is Now Red Unless you request Pink
zoom
 http://www.nancysneedlesandpens.etsy.com
   This one is amazing looking it hugs your head that's so cool.... it's not really adult sized but .... it's still cool. She has a few more animal hats too along with tons of knit/crochet stuff :o)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bearded Disguise

Bearded Disguise
zoom



























http://www.caitypa.etsy.com             


This Is Genius!!!!  Pure and Unbelievable Genius!!!
I really think she should make more hats like this.... one of my college friends already asked me to make him a bearded hat after the holiday rush was over. she has plenty other cool stuff too this is my favorite.... I have one request though.... Make more hats there are only 2 in your shop....  :o(








loved

loved
zoom






































Plush Shark Hat/Pillow - Blue

Plush Shark Hat/Pillow - Blue
zoom




ok so I think that should be enough crazy hat goodness for one evening/morning. It's 5:20am I think I may be tired enough to go to sleep now.... sweet. I think I found something else to do besides crochet and knit when I'm up at the wee hours of the mor-night


til next time 
peas!


No comments:

Post a Comment