The Crazy Hat Society Etsy Store Front!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Official word about the silent auction!!


This is the print out for the official event!  On November 2nd I'm going to be bringing the World AIDS Day Hats that I made for them personally.... I'm really excited to see their faces light up with smiles and laughter when they see my hats...  :o) I hope they let me take photographs... I want to show my mom and dad next time i go home to visit.  But yeah I have this and a bunch of cool Christmas present ideas to look forward to in the next couple months.  Ok I really hope I'll see people there on December 1st 2009 for The World AIDS Day Silent Auction.
~Heather
--------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Supporters,

            The purpose and mission of Community Counseling of Bristol County is to develop and deliver compassionate, responsive and quality mental health and substance abuse services to meet the prevention, education, treatment, and rehabilitation needs of those in our community.

Our Consumer Advisory Board is sponsoring a fundraiser to benefit HIV/AIDS services provided by Community Counseling of Bristol County. More than twenty-five years after HIV/AIDS hit the news, the epidemic continues to affect our community. HIV client services’ mission is to continue raising public awareness about this illness, as well as assist those who are affected.

Please consider donating to our World AIDS Day fundraiser. This event will take place on Tuesday December 1, 2009 at the First Parish Church in Taunton, Massachusetts. The World AIDS Day activities will include a memorial service, music, and silent auction. 
For more information please email: adenno@comcounseling.org or call (508) 977-8131.

We greatly appreciate your support!



Sincerely,

Alison Denno


Alison Denno
Case Manager
CCBC
1 Washington Street
Taunton, Massachusetts 02780


(Can be found on Myspace.com - The Consumer Advisory Board - In their blog - World AIDS Day Print Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment