The Crazy Hat Society Etsy Store Front!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello My name's Heather and I like to make stuff

Hi!
I'm Heather and I like to make stuff. I really like to crochet and knit and sew and paint and sculpt and you know... everything.

I make these silly hats to make people smile and laugh because I believe that Laughter can really truely help a person get through those rough times in life. And if I can brighten up one person's day with one of my hats ... I think that would make me very happy, and proud.I love animals so I make some charity hats to help conserve habitats and the species. $25 from each Endangered Species hat wil be donated straight to the World Wildlife Foundation's adopt an Endangered Species Charity. http://www.worldwildlife.org/

Also, I'm working on another project, where I'm trying to get as many hats and scarves together as possible. As you know winter is right around the corner and there are tons of people out there who don't have the proper winter gear for the upcoming season. So I thought wahy not make as many hats/scarves as we can and just go around our communities and give them to the folks and children that could really use them. This can be done by bringing the hats/scarves to your local shelters, orphanages, schools, children's hospitals, or hanging them on trees (like a chrictmas tree)near where the less fortunate hangout so they can get to them incase you don't have shelters in your town... It's just an idea and if you would care to join in.... please do! It would be very appreciated by all.

But anywho... I hope you Enjoy My art and I would love to hear some ideas for some new hats so get at me here on Etsy.
Thanks!
~Heather :)
peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment